[VHFcontesting] January VHF SS plans - NU6S CM87

Tim Coad timcoad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 16:17:20 PST 2011

Well I havent seen any plans from West Coast ops yet for the weekend,
so I thought I would start.
Will be home from my home QTH in Cupertino running "High Power" single
op 6, 2, 220, 432,1296. Probably a 75% effort.

Will be a rather low power "High Power" operation since all I will
have is 300 watts on 2 and 100 watts on 220 and 432, with 2 whole
watts on 1296. There is the 600 watt 6 mtr amp but that will probably
stay off 95% of the time...

I hope the 68+ degree weather can stay like this for next weekend and
we get a lot of rovers out and about.

Tim - NU6S
CM87