[VHFcontesting] LOTW and CQWW VHF

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 09:23:17 PST 2011

Changing CQ-WW-VHF to CQ-VHF was the secret.  Thanks!

I also noticed the problem with the Russian DX Contest logs. I used the
Cabrillo spec'd RDXC and tQSL still does not like that.  But that remains a
minor problem for now.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 1/23/2011 11:21:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,