[VHFcontesting] CQWW VHF W4NH Now On 2 Meter EME

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 8 23:51:44 PDT 2011

Hello again everyone.  I mentioned in my previous email that W4NH will again
be operating in the CQWW VHF contest (July 16th and 17th) from our alternate
location in EM84 near Dahlonega, Georgia on both 6 and 2 meters.  I also
mentioned that we will have WSJT (FSK441) capabilities on both bands and we
are looking to make scheds on both bands Sunday morning.  What I didn't
mention was that our 2 meter guys made an EME contact during our moonset in
the June contest and have now gone EME bonkers (this is a good thing I
think).  I have been informed that we will have a 2 meter antenna array with
az el capability so we are now also looking for 2 meter EME scheds.  Mostly
WSJT (JT65) since our station is a bit smallish for EME but I bet they would
give CW a try to (we are mode agnostic like that at W4NH).  So, if you want
to setup an EME sched on 2 meters with us using JT65 or CW let me know ASAP.
We are still looking for FSK441 scheds on 6 and 2 by the way.  Thanks.

73

Jim, W4KXY