[VHFcontesting] ROVER WITH 80 FOOT TOWER!

Jerry jer.sieg at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 24 09:46:01 PDT 2011

I have seen pictures of these 'News Vans' with the large towers on the
back which would be Great for /P Op's.. !  Our Local News Stations run
around with small SUV's painted all up for the TV News.. the Camera Man
is driving..and a Young Sweet Heart of a Reporter is his passenger..!
We ain't got no Big Towers on ours !  lol
Jerry
VE6CPP VE6Jee/p
DN39or