[VHFcontesting] N9UHF June 2011 VHF Contest Plans

Tom Staley k9tms at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 6 06:47:08 PDT 2011

Hello;

The Stoned Monkey VHF ARC contest group will again be setting up camp North
of McHenry IL, EN52uj. We will be on 6 through 1296 with 10G. We have also
added a crew to support WSJT contacts in the late hours on Saturday and
early Sunday for both 6 and 2 meters. SKEDs are encouraged.

If you would like to arrange a SKED please let K9TMS know at
k9tms at mindspring.com

Good luck to all those that will be getting on for the contest this week
end.

73
Tom - K9TMS
This Space Available, Cheap

Mongo only Pawn in great game of Ham Radio!