[VHFcontesting] Goshen Amateur Radio Club VHF QSO party

Keith A Miller kamiller at maplenet.net
Tue Jun 7 16:14:02 PDT 2011

GARC will have a limited multi-op station on the air for the contest.
We will be using my equipment so I will probably not be on the air with
my own call unless I do a very limited rove on 6 and 2 meters. We have
many very dedicated HF contesters in the club and hope to give them a
taste of VHF/UHF contesting.  Hope this will help increase the activity
from northern IN in future contests.  Watch for K9WJU from EN71cn

http://www.goshenarc.org/
The 140 ft tower in the picture was destroyed by a tornado in June
2010.  It has been replaced by a 100 ft tower.
Also check out Goshen Amateur Radio Club on facebook.  Our latest
updates will be there.

Keith,  KA9RSL