[VHFcontesting] K4LY EM85wb

Doug Allen dougk4ly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:19:15 PDT 2011

Plans to operate VHF contest are tentative due to line noise which has been
in the S6- 59+20 range these past few weeks and quite bad for over a year.
The Duke Power RFI man and I identified 8 poles with arcing, and crews have
worked on all of them.  There's still S2-S6 line noise (mostly south through
east to north as I write) so I probably can make some weak signal CW
contacts and possibly SSB in some directions.  I'll have 6, 2, 222, 432,
1296 with 902/3 and 2304 possible.  Have fun everyone!

Doug K4LY Windmill hill, SC  EM85wb

PS  Thanks to Gene for his contribution to weak signal VHF all these years!