[VHFcontesting] Larcan 1KW SS amplifiers FS

Fred n1dpm at verizon.net
Wed Jun 22 17:23:19 PDT 2011

Hello,

I have 2 of the Larcan surplus 1kW SS TV amplifiers (lo band VHF) that were being sold a year or 2 ago that I would like to sell.  Both are unmodified.  There are published mods to put them on either 6 or 2 meters.  One is in good condition and when I got it I was told it was in good working order.  The other amp has some problems with at least one bad section of the 4 that comprise this amplifier. I'm looking for $350 for the "good" one and $100 for the one with problems, or $400 for both.  These prices do not include shipping from 01030....They are big and fairly heavy as they are all heatsink.  I can also bring them to the NEWS picinic in July.  Please contact me off list if interested.

73

Fred