[VHFcontesting] FS: Henry Tempo 6n2

Michael Gullo mgullo3 at comcast.net
Mon May 2 09:47:42 PDT 2011

          I have for sale my Henry Tempo 6n2. This amplifier has an output of a kW on both 6 and 2 meters. The desktop unit contains both the RF deck and power supply. I have owned this great amp since 1982 which was used for contesting, tropo, ms, and EME. I replaced the diode stack in 1983 and it has run solid ever since. The meter occasionally sticks and can be unstuck by a tap. It obviously does not affect the output power which should be monitored with a wattmeter. I removed it from service this past February after the Jan VHF SS. Reason for selling - I have acquired a Harris amp for 6m and an 8877 amp for 2m. I do not want to use the 6n2 as a backup and would rather it go to an active vhfer, EMEer. This also includes the service manual with a parts list and schematics. Price is $1475. I can arrange for a pickup within a couple hundred miles of FM29mt or possibly can make an exchange at Dayton. Pictures upon request.

73,
Mike - WB2RVX
FM29mt