[VHFcontesting] K9AKS: EN07 for June Contest

curtis roseman croseman at usc.edu
Mon May 23 14:08:31 PDT 2011

I will make the trek to North Dakota to operate QRP portable from EN07.  During the contest I will run 10 watts; but hopefully Friday evening (June 10) and Monday morning I will be on 6 meters with 100 watts.  CW/SSB only.

I am tentatively planning to take only 6 and 2 meters, but might change my mind and drag along 222, 432 and 1296.

Hope to give EN07 to many who need it.  I'll be weak, but I'll be there!

73, Curt Roseman k9aks