[VHFcontesting] [VHF] Thank you, Tony

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:20:53 PDT 2011

I'll second that! As Tony pointed out at the banquet, no group or
organization sponsors this one. It's just the hard work of Tony and a
few others putting the whole thing together - arranging the space, the
meals, the speaker, the prizes ...

I hope the tradition can keep going for a few more years at least.

73, Zack W9SZ