[VHFcontesting] LotW via VUCC - progress

Tad Danley tdanley at suddenlink.net
Sat May 28 06:44:14 PDT 2011

I just logged into the LotW web site to check the status of my VUCC 50
MHz award application.  I submitted it online on 12/31/10 for my LotW
confirmations.  It was a new award for me, I do not have VUCC via
checked cards  The award status now shows as Finished - Accepted by
Awards Desk.  Just for grins I submitted an application for the 9
additional Grids I have worked in 2011.  That seemed to process fine and
shows a status of Sent.

Time to let my ARRL Director know and thank him for the support!

73!

--
Tad Danley, K3TD
EM10dq