[VHFcontesting] New VHF Super Partial Check Database Release forSept VHF Contest

n8ofs at mjbrowns.com n8ofs at mjbrowns.com
Sun Sep 4 08:50:15 PDT 2011

> Quote: "Rather than have the computer figure out who I am talking to I
> have this neat thing I do instead:  I listen very carefully to the other
> station and type in what the operator tells me."
>
> Good Idea..... no; Excellent Idea. Do Not rely on the program to do the
> fill. Listen to the exchange.

No wonder nobody Contests anymore, only the cheaters win...  First they
use cheating digital modes (in the SSB portion I might add); and now
they've added cheating softwhere so they can cheat some more...  Buncha
damned cheaters, and people wonder why I use FM exclusivly...

> Ken
> KA2LIM

Andy N8OFS GOT6???
The CrAzY 52.525FM only, sometimes found in a Caboose guy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9CDaJ3qR4Q