[VHFcontesting] Late Summer Contest Season

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Mon Sep 19 11:01:05 PDT 2011

I share Zack's concerns, though I think finding the answer will not be easy.
For two years in a row a mixture of work and personal issues have forced me
to miss nearly all of the UHF and September
Contests events. The Sprints follow so closely on their heels that it can be
overwhelming to even a serious VHF operator.

The Sprints seem to have the most potential for easy changes. I'd love to
see them moved into starting in October.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf
121 Mayfair Park