[VHFcontesting] Microwave Update request for items

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 27 12:01:28 PDT 2011

From: Dale & Mickie Clement <dpclement at tds.net>
Sent: Tue, Sep 27, 2011 9:13 am
Subject: Addition to notice

   Microwave Update is coming up in two and a half weeks, on October 13th to
16th in Enfield CT.  Tom Perkins and I are on the Door Prize Committee.  We
would like to thank all of the attendees ahead of time for bringing any
surplus item for the Auction or as a Door Prize for the Saturday Night
Banquet.

   We would, also, like to have a "Non-Ham Table" of Door Prizes for the
Spouses. (I am taking two quarts of Maple Syrup and a Stationary Set).  -Any
gift that would appeal to a Lady is most welcome.  - The Spouse's activities
on Friday and Saturday, promise to be a lot of fun.

For the Attendees:   Check out the Speakers and activities at:
<http://www.microwaveupdate.org/>http://www.microwaveupdate.org/

   Microwave Update is always a great Venue for teaching and learning about
your interests in VHF/UHF/ and Microwave Radio.  The former "Crown Plaza
Hotel" is a beautiful location.   The two Hospitality Suites promise to give
ample opportunity to meet old friends and to make new ones.  There will be
vendors, indoor selling, and an opportunity to have your pre-amplifiers or
transverters tested up to 48 GHz by Greg Bonged from Rhode and Schwarz.  He
will bring a Network Analyzer and a Spectrum Analyzer.   On Sunday morning,
we end the Conference with an "Outdoor Flea Market".

   We hope to see a lot of  "New Comers" and "Old Timers" at this Conference.

       73
         Mickie Clement, W1MKY, and Tom Perkins, AC1J