[VHFcontesting] 1st & Last Call for Logs for 2012 VHF SCP Database

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 20:14:30 PDT 2012

This is the first and LAST call for VHF Contest Logs for the 2012 Super
Check Partial (SCP) Database.  I had planned to make the first 2012 Release
during the 1st week of June.  However I am having Rotator Cuff surgery on my
Right Shoulder on 11 May.  My right arm will be in a sling for 6 weeks with
limited use the next 6 weeks.  Typing is very uncomfortable now - and a
futile exercise with one hand :):).

Consequently I would appreciate it if those who have not previously sent me
copies of their 2011 and January 2012 VHF Contest Cabrillo submissions would
send them before 1 May.  The "June Release" will then be made before 11 May.
This will be the ONLY release during 2012.

This release will be based solely on 2011 and 2012 Contest Logs.  Previous
releases have used the two previous years of logs.  Also calls will have to
appear in 2 or more logs to be included in the different Databases.  I hope
this will increase the Database accuracy and reduce the time spent in
weeding out "no-such-calls".

The various Databases can be downloaded from:

       www.k3lr.com/w9zrx/   (the trailing "/" is important.

Please do continue to send your 2012 Contest logs for the remainder of the
year.  My xyl will archive them so I can use them in the 2013 Release.

73 - Dave, W9ZRX