[VHFcontesting] The Real Reason the "NO .52" rule exists &something to ponder...

Steve Tripp (K1IIG) stephen.tripp at snet.net
Sun Apr 29 05:52:19 PDT 2012

 I agree with the NO 52 rule and agree the rules in general are not changing
for the better. For example, who came up with "distance scoring"? It appears
to give the mountain topper a huge advantage over us struggling mediocre
contesters. Let's go back to grid square and multiplier scoring.

73's Steve
K1IIG