[VHFcontesting] M67715

Joshua M. Arritt jarritt at vt.edu
Thu Aug 16 10:16:13 EDT 2012

Minikits.com.au has a PHEMT kit based around the ATF50189 that will
produce +30dBm, similar to the M67715.

http://www.minikits.com.au/kits7.html#eme162-1200

  So if your xvrtr has room for a Vreg and a ~1"x2" PC board, this
device may serve as a suitable substitute, though not a "drop in"
replacement.

I use the same amp kit as a driver in my 1296 xvrtr with great
success.   It's throttled back to provide 300mW of drive for a
Mitsubishi RA18H1213G module, for a solid 22 watts output.

Good luck.

  - Josh / KF4YLM