[VHFcontesting] FM-Only Frequencies?

Keith Morehouse w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Wed Dec 12 12:11:08 EST 2012

I believe the "52" rule was written to get "buy in" from the FM crowd back
when that mode was popular.  There had been many complaints about certain
contest stations monopolizing the calling frequency and it was felt
necessary.

Now, the FM band is a vast wasteland in many parts of the country. Maybe a
re-visit of the rules is in order.

Jay W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
-via DROID2Global