[VHFcontesting] DEMI xverter FS

Gregg Seidl k9kl at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 13 18:55:19 PST 2012

I have a like new 2 meter Xverter for sale. I used it here for several years. It is factoty built. It is a 144-28HP. It is set up for 60 watts of output. Common IF. -20dbm for drive,I used it with a 756 PRO II and my IC-7700 and it worked great.It keys via PTT to ground and common antenna. It has a fan on it as well and the output 10 segment bargraph. It is not needed anymore. I have the instruction papers. Want $350 shipped. It is 5 years old almost to the month.
Gregg K9KL