[VHFcontesting] K2QO QRV for ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes

Mark Adams msadams60 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 08:37:38 PST 2012

Hi Gang,

Due to circumstances at the limits of my control, and WX which was supposed
to be decent and has now deteriorated, I've decided to NOT rove this
contest. BUT, you will find me on with a near full time effort, lower 4
bands, SOLP from FN03ra. My QTH and antennas are average at best so I'll be
spending most of my time banging away on CW.

If you are nearby, call me on 146.55 FM as it will be running full time as
will 60M Channel 2 as I chase down the rovers.

Skeds are gladly welcome!

GL and CU this weekend.

73,
Mark K2QO