[VHFcontesting] Limited Rover Radio Question

Dave, WV9E dave at wv9e.net
Tue Jul 3 00:04:16 PDT 2012

Great topic.  Just planning first attempt (serious) at a roves this Aug/Sept
myself. For the limited rover on vhf I will use my FT-736A w/ the four lower
band mods.  While this took time to find all the FT stuff, it was an easy
solution.   Need amps tho' if want more than 25 watts anywhere.

Dave, WV9E