[VHFcontesting] Transverters

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:34:14 PDT 2012

Hi Russ,

If you're looking to build something from a kit or buy something already
assembled, Down East Microwave is probably your best choice. I've built all
of mine from scratch from various designs. Some of them are pieced together
from other designs.

For 222, the W1VT no-tune transverter that uses printed hairpin filters
works well. For 432, I built the K9EK transverter that appeared in QST some
years ago. Also a great transverter. What bands are you interested in?

73, Zack W9SZ