[VHFcontesting] Transverters

Lloyd Berg N9LB lloydberg at charter.net
Wed Jul 18 12:06:35 PDT 2012

Hi Russ!

I have the new version Down East Microwave transverters for 144, 222,
432, 902/903, and 1296 MHz. Very sensitive/low noise, decent filtering &
LO stability, coming option for 10 MHz LO lock.

All running very well using the split transverter ports ( XVRX and XVTX
) and PTT out on both my FLEX-1500 and FLEX-5000.

I'm also setting up for 2304 MHZ and above using the Down East Microwave
"144-28 Microwave Interface" board.

All transverters are selected via a home brew 3 circuit switch for RX,
TX, and PTT.

73

Lloyd - N9LB