[VHFcontesting] K8RYU EM99

Ralph Matheny K8RYU mathenyr at marietta.edu
Thu Jul 19 08:19:52 PDT 2012

I expect to be on for the CQ test.  Schedule as follows:

Top of the hour, looking SOUTH, 15 past looking EAST,
30 past looking NORTH, 45 past looking WEST.

Above schedule only a guideline, but assuming no major band
openings (those only happen before and after the test) I'll
probably stick close to that plan.

Freqs on 2M close to .188 or .207.  I will QSY to higher bands
upon request for those who need the grid.

on 6M around .095 on CW and about .190 on SSB.

I will make a lot of noise when I am on, mostly on CW,
if you don't CW feel free to call on SSB and I'll flip
over, if I can find a microphone.....

Hope to catch many of you on air.

73

de K8RYU