[VHFcontesting] QSL cards for K5N and N5K...

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Tue Jul 24 19:04:24 PDT 2012

Hello everyone....Please, Please, send your QSL cards for the recent
DXpeditions to Joey-W5TFW.  Joey is our QSL manager.  The traveling
members of the group do not have blank cards to send out.  I sent out my
proof card today to someone that sent one direct to me.  Now I don't
have a card for my own expedition.

The cards for K5N are printed and Joey has them ready to send out.  The
cards for N5K are going to the printer soon.  So, if you want a card
from both expeditions, you will have to wait until the N5K cards are
finished up, but Joey will send them both in a single SASE.

I could just waste your stamp by sending your card back to you, but it
is a lot easier to just send it to Joey in the first place.....

73 Marshall K5QE