[VHFcontesting] W4NH June VHF QSO Party

Jim Worsham w4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 3 18:51:41 PDT 2012

The W4NH Fourlanders Contesting Team will once again be operating in the upcoming June VHF QSO Party.  We will be operating from Soco Bald, NC in EM85jm.  We will be operating limited multi with 1 kw+ TX power and stacked beams on 6, 2, 222 and 432 bands.  We are open to WSJT (FSK441) MS scheds on 6 and 2 late Saturday evening and early Sunday morning.  Just let me know the particulars (time, frequency, who is 1st, etc.) and we will set something up.  We will also be operating WSJT (JT65) EME on 2 meters during moonrise at our location and on 432 while the moon is up.  Yes, we will have az el on 432.  2 meters will be next.  Again, if you are interested in any WSJT scheds either MS or EME just let me know and we will set something up.

73
Jim, W4KXY