[VHFcontesting] Contest logging program

Steve Tripp (K1IIG) stephen.tripp at snet.net
Mon Oct 15 17:54:15 EDT 2012

Marshall,

Thanks for the in depth response to Ken and it solved one of my interests in
trying it out. I tried it years ago and found it to be more than what I
wanted to deal with and gave up yet many use it on HF/VHF. I ended up with
the W3KM very simple logger being an SOP. I can not imagine chasing
databases over a network unless you have network experience. Right now I
think I will stay with VHF logger by W3KM which focuses on VHF contesting. I
do have a purchased copy of N3FJP and will see if it now has more of the VHF
contests. Hope Tom, N1MM a local, doesn't subscribe to this reflector..hihi

Hope to catch you again on the 6m sprint, big signal in CT when band opens.

73's
Steve
Hf-3ghz