[VHFcontesting] K2QO/R QRV for September VHF Contest

Mark Adams msadams60 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:55:30 EDT 2012

Hi Gang,

K2QO/R here. K2ZR (the cZaR of CW) and I will be on the road with with last year's route! This year we are starting in FN31, western CT, on beautiful Dennis Hill.

Our setup is 50MHz - 432MHz CW/SSB. We'll have FM on 146.55 MHz going full time if I got the demons exorcised, part time otherwise. 446.000FM will be available on an HT if we are close. The lower 4 bands are solid at about 100W each.

While mobile we'll be hammering out continuous CW CQs on 2 and 6M close
to 144.185 and 50.185. Make sure that your paddles are connected!!!!

All times Eastern (and VERY L-O-O-S-E):

Saturday:
2PM until 6PM:    FN31, Dennis Hill
7PM until 9PM:    FN32, Taconic State Pkwy

Mobile to ZZZ FN23.

Sunday:
9AM until 11AM: FN23
12PM until 1PM: FN22dw
2PM until 6PM:  FN13, FN12, FN03 mobile or fixed as conditions and time permit.
6PM until 7PM:  Rover dinner at DR Depot in Leroy, NY
8PM until 11PM: FN02vu

Skeds welcome for FN31, 32, 23, 22, and 12.

73,
Mark K2QO and Dick K2ZR
Cell: 716-759-4622
 Sent from my iPad