[VHFcontesting] W1RT/R CHANGE OF PLANS!

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:00:21 EDT 2012

With the conditions shaping up for good coastal tropo, we've decided
to change our plans ..

We'll be starting FN42wb (Pilgrim's Bluff), followed by FN51av
(Marconi site) at 1600 and FN41vr (Scargo Hill) at 1800. We'll then
head back west and probably make a stop in Westbrook for FN31sg unless
I can find a place near New London ..

Sunday is still a bit up in the air, most likely start FN30au
(Palisades Parkway), then FN20vt (Eagle Rock) .. then either to the
grid corner west of Philadelphia or down the jersey coast to Cape May
for FM29/28 and on into the DC area (or maybe further down to FM27?)

We'll update on Sunday shedule when plans firm up, don't forget to
point those antenna at the cape!!

de w1rt/john