[VHFcontesting] Three Element 432 Yaghi for Sale

BEAMAR at aol.com BEAMAR at aol.com
Tue Apr 16 11:29:13 EDT 2013

By mistake, I wound up with two Laird Y4303 three element yagis 430~450
MHz. This is a commercial yaghi, rear mount. Much heavier construction than a
amateur grade yagi. Do a Google search, for more information. The one I
currently have, works very well. I can hardly tell any difference between it
and  a 12 element.
Brand new, in an unopened bo, $76, firm, delivered to the SEVHF conference,
 this week.
If nobody wants it, I will return it to the vendor.

Buddy
WB4OMG