[VHFcontesting] VHF Items for Sale

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Tue Apr 23 12:12:25 EDT 2013

I have some items that are surplus to my needs and I'd like to offer
them to the VHF Weak Signal community before putting them up on ebay.
Would prefer
payment using PayPal, but will accept Postal Money orders. Shipping via
UPS Ground is included in the selling price. I won't be able to ship
internationally,
unfortunately.

Trying to pay for my only daughter's wedding on June 1st, which is a
little "over budget". :-)

Items are as follows:

DEMI 1296 Transveter. 28 Mhz IF. Common input and output. 5 watts input
on 28 mhz yields 30 watts output. Just aligned by Steve at DEMI,
and converted to common IF. $700

DEMI 902 Transverter. 28 Mhz IF. Common input and output. 5 watts input
on 28 Mhz yields 60 watts output $600

Icom R-7000 Receiver. Covers 25 to 999 and 1025 to 2000 MHz in the
following modes: AM, AM-W, FM, FM-W, FM-N, USB and LSB. Includes
TV-R7000 adapter which allows reception of analog TV signals including
ATV and Wideband FM. $600.00

I have manuals for all the above, but no boxes. They're all in very good
cosmetic condition, but not perfect. Guaranteed not to be DOA. Please e-mail
me to confirm that they're still available or if you have questions.

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Southeastern VHF Society
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light