[VHFcontesting] FS: Icom R-7000 Receiver PRICE REDUCED

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Wed Apr 24 12:05:54 EDT 2013

I got two e-mails stating that the price for the Icom receiver might be
too high. So I'm dropping it to $500 before it goes on Ebay. Thanks
to Owen and others who inquired about the transverters. Thanks for
helping to make my daughter's special day a bit brighter. Much appreciated.

Icom R-7000 Receiver. Covers 25 to 999 and 1025 to 2000 MHz in the
following modes: AM, AM-W, FM, FM-W, FM-N, USB and LSB. Includes
TV-R7000 adapter which allows reception of analog TV signals including
ATV and Wideband FM. $500.00.

I have manuals for all the above, but no boxes. They're all in very good
cosmetic condition, but not perfect. Guaranteed not to be DOA. Please e-mail
me to confirm that they're still available or if you have questions.

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Southeastern VHF Society
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light