[VHFcontesting] 50 mhz

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 09:58:01 EDT 2013

I guess it's in name only. It's part of the series of contests that
make up the Fall Sprints, anyway. The idea was that there was a better
chance of an Es opening in August than in  October.

As it turned out, I missed it but heard there were no Es openings in
this area of the country, anyway.

Having the August UHF contest, the 6m Sprint and the first weekend of
the 10 GHz contest on three consecutive weekends was too much for me.

73, Zack W9SZ