[VHFcontesting] FS: coax pigtail for MFJ 6 meter beam (might work for others also)

John Geiger af5cc at fidmail.com
Thu Aug 15 22:24:40 EDT 2013

Here is something I found while cleaning out the ham drawer today. It is a coax balun and pigtail for the MFJ 3 element 6 meter beam, which makes it easy to connect your coax right to it. It consists of a 3 foot run of RG8X, which has been coiled into a coax balun. On one end are the solder lugs which attach to the feedpoint of the beam. On the other end is a PL259 which is attached to a SO239 double barrel connector. You just hook your feedline to the other end of the double barrel.
 I am asking $14 shipped for it. Heck, the coax and double barrel is worth more than that. I can take paypal/check/MO.
 73 John AF5CC