[VHFcontesting] FS: 2 meter amplifier

John Geiger af5cc at fidmail.com
Tue Aug 20 09:56:19 EDT 2013

I have for sale a 2 meter all mode amplifier by V-J enterprises of Palestine, TX.  It is rated at 10 watts in for 90 watts out. I am getting about 45 watts out of it.  It was a recent hamfest purchase. I replaced the power switch on it which was bad.  Haven't done any additional tuning on it to try to get the power up to the rated specs.  It has a FM/SSB switch on it, and a hard wired short power cord.

It gets good reports on SSB, just not making the full 90 watts out.  I am asking $35 plus shipping for it and can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC