[VHFcontesting] Supporting K5N Grid-Expeditions

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Wed Dec 4 15:54:38 EST 2013

The K5N Grid Activation Group, which includes George-NR5M, Dan-N5TM, Bill-N5YA, and Marshall-K5QE are at it again, activating another rare grid this Winter. This time it's EL08, one of the most wanted grids for 6 Meter operators chasing FFMA or just searching for new ones.

Trips like this are expensive, including the cost of fuel, lodging, equipment, food, QSL cards, and other expenses. And these guys are funding it out of their own pockets.

I hope that other VHF operators will join me in offering some financial support for the group. If you wish to support these outstanding Grid Expeditions, you can drop a check in with your QSL card SASE, or consider using PayPal to donate by sending funds to:

k5qe at k5qe.com

Thanks to the entire K5N Grid Activation Group for their efforts. Hope I can work them!

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Southeastern VHF Society
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light