[VHFcontesting] Grid map overlay for google maps

rover at ke5exx.com rover at ke5exx.com
Wed Feb 13 19:18:31 EST 2013

Sorry guys, I guess I could have been more descriptive on how to use
what I gave you.

You can click on the link tell your browser to open it. Google Earth
will launch and add a new Temporary Place called kml.kml.

The other option, the one I use, is to open Google Earth, go to the Add
menu at the top, and click on Network Link. Paste the link from the
email into the appropriate field, fill out he rest as you like, and
viola!

You can "turn off" the grids at any time by unchecking the box to the
left of the containing folder.

I may play around with making the grids over water be invisible by
default, no promised as to how soon that will happen.....