[VHFcontesting] Rovers

KC4HW/Jim kc4hw at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 24 12:52:29 EST 2013

On 24 Feb 2013 at 17:08, Doug MacKinnon wrote:

>  Thanks to all who replied to my post, both on list and off DougVE3GJ/R

Hey Doug,

Actually I wanted to reply but got involved with other activities.

Of course there is allways the option to create a new list somewhere.
But really, consider that there are many ROVER operators here on this
list and they have dealt with ROVER issues for many years.  Why not
just utilize the resource of folks that are here now rather than try to
create another list where you would have to attract this experience.

Just one man's opinion!

Jim/KC4HW