[VHFcontesting] Let's get this FM operation organized

Lloyd Berg - N9LB lloydberg at charter.net
Sun Jan 20 11:32:30 EST 2013

Hi Zack!

Sorry the WX prevented your operating in the contest.  Thanks for making the
attempt!

We had 50 MPH winds here, the yagis are all off heading because of it.  I'm
not going to fix it as it is 9 degrees right now.  Antennas might stay
mis-aligned all winter.

73 and look for you next time.

Lloyd - N9LB