[VHFcontesting] Contest date change

Steve Tripp (K1IIG) stephen.tripp at snet.net
Tue Jan 29 11:36:59 EST 2013

 All,
I am ok with changing the hours or moving it back a week as long as the
majority agree. I noticed the ARRL has not weighed in on all this. From my
personal perspective, I would like to see my NEWS group friend Jeff move a
week earlier while all of us keep the existing date, this way I have a
SLIGHTLY better chance of a topping his score. HIHI
73's
Steve K1IIG