[VHFcontesting] VHF Contest time & wknd

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 15:10:32 EST 2013

For those of you concerned about conflicts with the NFC and AFC
Championship games, you might consider moving to northeast Ohio.

No playoff worries here, and the nearby markets of Detroit and Buffalo
haven't been too hot lately either.

;-)      -     Jim   K8MR

p.s. I also think a Friday night contest start is a bad idea.

In a message dated 1/31/2013 2:13:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,