[VHFcontesting] Yagi vs Moxon

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich mike at ka5cvh.com
Sat Jul 20 11:49:28 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:21 PM, Dan Evans <k9zf at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I intended to send the last one to Marshall only.

Mike laughes

Suuuurrreeee go ahead and hang your dirty laundry out here and admit
you goofed :-).

I did something similar but not to that degree many years ago.  Now
whether field day or whatever I set up everything before hand and then
as much as I hate the stuff I use that colored vinyl electrical tape
with one color for each band / station.  Is it perfect no ... but sure
simplifies things when you are pooling a bunch of gear at a field /
rover / whatever site.

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com