[VHFcontesting] K7XC QRV June Contest From EM12

Tim Marek k7xc_tx at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 14:00:17 EDT 2013

This year I'm operating from the job-site with the tower trailer setup outside the engineering lab so I can field test the new KW amp this weekend on 6M and possibly one for 144 MHz as well.

On 50 MHz I plan to have 6 elements at 30 feet with a IC-746 and 1500W. 144 MHz will be a FT-897 into16 elements at 32 feet, and 432 will be the  FT-897 into 28 elements at 34 feet.

No 222 gear at this time as it was sold several years ago when I was still going thru foreclosure in NV.

So... I'll be at the Plano ham-fest on Friday with the companies gear on display and Sat/Sun on the air getting used to the differences of being QRV from the Southern Middle of the country... Seems almost everyone is 1 hop away now... lol

73s and see you on the air! de Tim - K7XC - EM12ur... sk

Adapt, Overcome, Succeed!

http://www.commamps.com/