[VHFcontesting] WB1GQR FN33 Looking for Q's in Contest

Mitch Stern w1sj at arrl.net
Thu Jun 6 21:35:01 EDT 2013

I'll be operating as WB1GQR from the summit of Mt. Equinox (FN33kd) in
Vermont for the June QSO Party this weekend - the good Lord willin' and the
crick don't rise.

Actually with all the rain, there's been a lot of cricks risin', so getting
there and getting set up in the rain and wind might be half the adventure.

Available bands will be 50, 144, 222, 432, 903, 1.2, 2.4 and 3.3.  Most of
the time I will be at or near 50.160 and 144.200 MHz. Call in there and
I'll be glad to move you up the bands.

I point the beams north at the top of the hour to look for VT, PQ and ON.

I would also like to schedule WSJT contacts Saturday night - Sunday morning
after midnight (0400z).  I have most of the various digital modes - please
make sure you specify which one! For June I will schedule only 6 meters -
it has the best opportunities.

If you like to schedule WSJT, please contact me at w1sj at comcast.net (don't
use reply - the ARRL strikes again - no mail getting through...)  and let
me know what time. I will have E-mail until Saturday morning 7AM.

After that I will be traveling and setting up, so call me at 802-598-1978
(before the contest only!).

Thanks!  See you in the contest - hopefully! Pray for good weather!

73, Mitch