[VHFcontesting] Roving / Portable

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Tue Jun 11 20:54:32 EDT 2013

Hi Steve, Mike and all.....I recommended to Mike that he build a couple
of Cheap Yagis.  You could build them on different booms, use separate
feedlines, and a simple coax switch to the rig.  The coax switch could
be a cheapo mechanical one or you could use a relay. KISS wins again....

73 Marshall K5QE