[VHFcontesting] M2 INC Customer Service

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Tue Jun 11 23:46:48 EDT 2013

Hello to everyone.....Mike and the M2 gang has always treated me
extremely well.  I needed some custom made masts for the upcoming EL84
grid DXpedition.  They got them out quickly and in plenty of time for me
to pack them for the trip. Hopefully, I will never have an amp die on
me, but they have quickly fixed what few other problems that I have had
with no hassle.  Mike and his crew are a quality act and they deserve
our thanks and our business.....

73 Marshall K5QE