[VHFcontesting] FS: Like New 6M 6EL Yagi $350 plus shipping

Barry Pfeil barrypfeil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 14:41:47 EDT 2013

Only room for ONE large antenna in my attic and I've decided I want an HF
Yagi instead of my 6 El 6M InnovAntenna (G0KSC) LFA Yagi (YES, it's a VERY
large attic).  So, this virtually new antenna (purchased October 2012,
never been outside in weather) goes to first $350 plus shipping.  Price new
$426 plus shipping from UK (approx $50).  If you are near my SE NC QTH, I
could drive a fair distance to deliver or meet you partway.

Details here:
https://www.innovantennas.us/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_category_id=3&virtuemart_product_id=152

Reply direct to k6rm at arrl.net

Thanks and 73,