[VHFcontesting] Reverse VUCC for Rovers and How To Contact Your VUAC Representative

James Christiansen k7nd at att.net
Fri Jun 21 14:45:57 EDT 2013

I really liked your last line.  Applies to me also.

Just looked up the VUAC on the ARRL website again.  sez that the committee was established for a term of 7 years on June 1, 2006.  Simple math.  Looks the committee will have to be reinstated.  What's the odds?

jim k7nd pnwvhfs

Today, its my understanding that the CAC and VUAC have similar tasks.  The
CACs focus is on HF contesting while the VUACs focus is on VHF+ contesting.
There may be some more structural differences between the two in that the
CAC may be a standing (permanent) committee while the VUAC is currently a
special committee that is scheduled to sunset (disperse).

Any errors stated here are all mine.  Hope this helps.

73, Jon
W0ZQ