[VHFcontesting] Discussion #2

Thomas roo at ham9.net
Tue Jun 25 00:02:02 EDT 2013

Hi Steve,

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Steve Meuse <smeuse at mara.org> wrote:

> FYI, Roverlog doesn't require manual editing of config files, there is a
> GUI tool to accomplish that.

I was referring more to the rather detail-oriented networking setup.  If
you're running multiple positions, you have to take some time to make sure
you have all the fiddly IP addresses and ports and other bits set up
correctly.  Also, if you're doing distance-based scoring, you DO need to
edit the INI by hand, as the INI editor doesn't offer the DX contest
configuration files.

> It's an excellent program, I highly recommend it!

Just in case it wasn't clear, I also recommend it.

--
-Thomas AC9BJ
Mount Horeb, WI  EN53da